We aim to provide world-class minerals dressing testwork and flow-sheet development services to the mining industry, and to assist our principals, by means of support, research and development, to attain major market share in their respective equipment divisions in the countries in which we represent them.
In our quest to achieve these targets we:
- We align all our activities to the Quality Management System in line with the strategic direction of Peacocke & Simpson
- Commit ourselves to continually improve our business operations with the aim of attaining unparalleled customer satisfaction:
- By executing concise, accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate testwork programs;
- By conducting regular training and re-training in processes and procedures including quality management, health & safety, risk and environmental awareness, and by monitoring and evaluating of all activities by relevant senior personnel;
- By complying with relevant stakeholders as well as ISO9001:2015 requirements;
- By measuring our performance and perception through audits and key stakeholder surveys.
- Will ensure that all employees respect and conform to company quality policies and operational processes, and their correct validation, documentation and verification.
- Have adopted the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System as a framework for setting and reviewing strategic and other business objectives;
- Will continually review and realign this policy statement to ensure continuing suitability to our core business and customer requirements.
We take pride in our record, reputation and deliverables, and for this reason this quality policy is effectively communicated and understood by all at Peacocke & Simpson.
QD01:06 Quality Policy Statement / Issue Number 2 / January 2017